Pages

03 April 2012

moar objective markers... MOAR!

Objective markers.












I like the idea of  'lost' units as objective markers- just seems sort a cool.  I've got plans for 'lost' necrons, dark eldar, space marines, and tau.  Here are the 'nid objective markers:



Here is another one- a chaos portal opening up and demons beginning to materialize.  I liked the idea of it being a sort of chaos 'soup', so this is the first time I've tried the Woodland Scenics Realistic Water.  I wanted it to look like they hadn't formed yet, so the idea was that all of the definition and shading hasn't happened yet (similar to a butterfly coming out of the cocoon- a lumpy mass until it's dry and ready to fly).   I gotta say, it was pretty cool to see this seem like it's dripping with evil goodness:





Here are some other objective markers that I've done in the past (well before I knew that you didn't have to glop paint on... and before I learned about the fine art of sealing):






Lastly, if I recall correctly, this is my very first objective marker- crystals taken from the AOBR template set sprue:






No comments:

Post a Comment