Pages

03 April 2012

it's been far too long to not post on here...

It is utterly amazing how much life can take away from my nerd hobby.  Between work and home projects, I've been covered up.  That isn't to say that I haven't been working on hobby projects, I've been working on quite a few:


Here's some new terrain- I dabbled with using artist pastels and alcohol for some of the weathering on the piece.  I liked the idea of a long gone battlefield and the land sort of reclaiming it's own.


Here's a detail of the crater rock work:


Speaking of terrain, I got several sets of the Pegasus Hobbies Gothic building series.  It's a modular building set where you can come up with virtually any number of combinations of cool looking architecture.  I'm still working on the paint scheme for it- thinking about the possibility of doing one side in a black/white/grey scheme and on the other side doing more of a sandstone type of block.  Once the test piece is finished I'll be able to see what we have going on to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment